... butterfly...

http://katiss.blogspot.com

sexta-feira, agosto 01, 2003

*receita nova

no cook, que dei pra verinha há uns dias atrás e ela achou maravilhosa :P
espero que vcs provem tb :P

15:39hs, acabou de acabar minha novela predileta!! o cravo e a rosa.... melhor novela de todos os tempos :P cheia de romances lindo(como se eu fosse uma pessoa muito romântica né?)
em homenagem a novela uma img ak ;P



roubei daqui, que roubou daqui tb

If I were a month I would be: março
If I were a day of the week I would be: sábado
If I were a time of day I would be: 21:30hs
If I were a planet I would be: terra
If I were a sea animal I would be: golfinho
If I were a direction I would be: norte
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: mesa
If I were a sin I would be: gula
If I were a historical figure I would be: evita
If I were a liquid I would be: suco natural
If I were a tree I would be:
If I were a flower/plant I would be: violeta
If I were a kind of weather I would be:pôr do sol
If I were a musical instrument I would be: piano
If I were an animal I would be: uma borboleta
If I were a color I would be: verde
If I were a vegetable I would be: alface
If I were a sound I would be: Ohhh!
If I were an element I would be: fogo
If I were a car I would be: fiat siena 1.8 elx 16v :P
If I were a song I would be: MariahCarey_butterfly
If I were a movie I would be: doce novembro
If I were a book I would be written by: ...
If I were a food I would be: lasanha
If I were a place I would be: uma casa na praia
If I were a material I would be: ferro
If I were a taste I would be: doce
If I were a scent I would be: hortelã
If I were a word I would be: paz
If I were an object I would be: caneta
If I were a body part I would be: pernas
If I were a facial expression I would be: felicidade
If I were a cartoon character I would be: flinstonnes
If I were a shape I would be: quadrado
If I were a number I would be: 27